So how can We the People hold our government officials accountable to keep their oath?
In order to hold our government officials accountable to keep their oath to adhere to the US Constitution and the Georgia Constitution, We the People must continually succeed in performing the following five key tasks with regard to all three branches of Our Government, first on the State of Georgia level, and finally, when enough states are secured - on the National level:
- Educate ourselves and our communities as to what government officials should and should not be doing;
- Inform ourselves and our communities as to what government officials have done and are doing;
- For all poorly performing officials, identify qualified candidates who will run to replace them;
- Help these qualified candidates in their campaigns to win elected office;
- Ensure the integrity of our voting systems at all times for all elections;
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.